Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Blender cycles materials crazy adventure - Part 1

hi all how are you :)
here my test render as i had promised 
I still will do more tests and the sss and toon shader i am saving for last it too much to test lol :) but will continue ;)
I start to hate rendering lol :) .. Background I have no idea what it do it keep give me black out material 
all this tests render done 100 samples 
I still will do shaders test render and will see what to test next but for now just the shaders in my plan it took me 5 days to do this crazy adventure till now but I had done good so far lol .. some shader will be weird test like the hair but i thought i give it a try just for fun and it give very interesting effect it will be retest with hair later but i kept all for consistency :)  
ok enough chatting here we go :)
















part 2 from her 

Mary

5 comments:

  1. These Blender Material make my dick hard! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!
    -Fabryce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent travail
    Merci pour ces tests

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, thank you very much

    ReplyDelete